Several targeted analgesics have been developed in recent years and several other effective treatments are available, from self-help methods to a pain reliever.
Why are these drugs in talks?
Analgesics like Dihydrocodeine can be used for both short-term pains, such as headaches, and chronic pain, such as arthritis or cancer. The relief they bring helps in many cases to become more active again.
Although lighter versions of these medications are available without a prescription, stronger painkillers should be prescribed by a doctor.
The main groups of analgesics are listed below:
· Anti-inflammatory drugs are called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Aspirin also belongs to this group.
· Paracetamol has antipyretic and analgesic effects, but unlike NSAIDs, it has no anti-inflammatory effect.
· Choosing to buy dihydrocodeine that changes the way pain is perceived in the brain is called opiates. They are narcotic and should only be used in duly justified cases and for as long as is strictly necessary.
Analgesic type according to the pain
· Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs): aspirin, diclofenac, ibuprofen, naproxen Headaches, sharp and twisted stretch marks, muscle and joint pain, menstrual cramps
· Paracetamol Daily pain such as headache, toothache, and joint pain
· Weak opiates: codeine, dihydrocodeine for Postoperative pain, fractures, injuries, severe headaches.
Keeping safety as a priority
Do not assume that if you buy dihydrocodeinewithout a prescription, it is completely safe at the same time. All drugs have side effects. They may not appear, but their risk increases if you take the painkiller in large doses or for more than a week. If you experience unusual symptoms, talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or other professional. It is worth noting the following.
What consequences can you face?
NSAIDs given in high doses or for long periods can cause stomach upset, intestinal bleeding, kidney problems, high blood pressure, and fluid retention and slightly increase heart attack and stroke risk. About 10% of asthmatics can make symptoms worse.
· Aspirin should not be given to children under the age of 16, as it can cause a rare but serious, life-threatening illness called Reye’s syndrome.
· Prolonged use of codeine or dihydrocodeine-containing analgesics may cause constipation, chronic headache, and addiction.
· Paracetamol is usually a safe medicine, but overdose can cause severe, even permanent, liver damage, especially if someone is consuming alcohol.
· Antidepressants work by raising the pain threshold by reducing depression, which means that there are still no complaints with the same level of stimulation. Anticonvulsants help relieve the sensation of pain induced by hypersensitive cells in the spinal cord – because they suppress the activity of hyperactive brain cells in people with epilepsy.
Are analgesics Injections effective?
Analgesic injections may be effective, but not all pain helps. Ask your doctor for advice on the following.
· It has a short duration of action, local analgesic injection, often in combination with steroids. This injection is given directly into the painful joint or painful area to numb the nerves that supply the area temporarily.
· Injection of epidural corticosteroids. This injection is given into the space around the spinal cord to reduce the pressure on the root of the dorsal nerve, which causes sciatica (severe pain that radiates from the waist to the soles of the feet). The analgesic effect can last for days or even months.
For denervation During this treatment, injections partially interrupt the supply of the sensory nerve to the affected area.
If you suffer from frequent headaches and take painkillers every time, the headache can become permanent, lasting for hours a day. It is called chronic daily headache and is caused by excessive use of painkillers. Always consult your physician before you Buy Dihydrocodeine Tablets 30mg and starting the treatment on your own.